SIMS Parent App - Data Collection
When your child attends school we need certain information from you to fulfil our Stautory Requirements for the Department of Education and also to enable us to communicate with you effectively.
We understand how busy life can be and have commissioned an App for your smartphone, tablet or PC to enable to safely and electronically check and complete the data that we hold at school for you and your child.
At the start of each term you will receive an email from SIMS Parent App inviting you to check and complete the information and consents we hold for you and your child. If you do not receive an invitation it is important that you contact us so we can chevk we have the cortrect email and mobile telephone number for you.
For more information about SIMS Parent please click here
The new parent app – easy access to important school information
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. From 01/09/2018 you’ll be able to access our new parent app and website
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find* in the SIMS Parent app:
• Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievement and homework
• School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
• Access your child’s school report
• Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
• Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
• If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
1. We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
3. From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
*not all informtaion will be available immediately.