No current vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
Lunchtime Supervisor (with setting up) Term Time Only
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint highly effective Lunchtime Supervisors to supervise children during the lunchtime period.
The ideal applicants will be caring, responsible people with the ability to work constructively as part of a team. Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by e-mail.
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Applications by email only
Closing Date: 20th April 2020 - Midday
Interviews week commencing: 27th April 2020
Salary: £17,711 per annum (pro-rata- 43.7 weeks paid inc holiday pay) - £9.18 per hour
Location: St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School , Lichfield, WS14 9AN
Vacancy Type: Term time only
Number of hours: 6.25 hours per week Monday to Friday
Tel. 01543 263505
St Joseph's Preschool is a governor led Early Years Childcare provider, please see our page for more information about us here
PRESCHOOL ROOM ASSISTANT – (with deputising Duties) (Level 3 or above) VACANCY
Grade 3 Term time only
St Joseph's Preschool Committee Governing Body
We are a small non-denominational Governor led Preschool within the family setting of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School If you are inspired and committed to working in an Early Years’ setting, within a friendly and welcoming environment, then this post could be the one you have been looking for and we would love to hear from you. Applicants are encouraged and will be more than welcome to look round by prior appointment.
The successful applicant will hold a relevant Early Years Qualification and have good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum and the ability to work with children effectively to support their development and progress. The successful applicant must be flexible and happy to work their sessions and any additional hours to cover staff absences, staff training and to cover various additional sessions between 8.45am -3.45pm Monday - Friday as and when needed.
Interviews will include the opportunity to spend some time in Preschool. The role:
The Post Holder will:
- Be a key worker, delivering activities within the current EYFS framework as directed by the Preschool Supervisor.
- Work closely with the Preschool Supervisor to create an Ofsted "outstanding ready" unit.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and innovation to ensure the promotion of the Preschool.
- Support the Preschool Supervisor with all preschool tasks
- Deputise for the Preschool Supervisor in their absence (this would attract an ‘acting up’ grade 5 SCP 6)
St Joseph's Preschool can offer:
- A well-equipped and spacious early years’ foundation stage unit
- An experienced team of practitioners who support each other and work well together
- Children who are eager and love coming to Preschool
- The opportunity to be instrumental in creating a streamlined EYFS unit
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to inspire our pupils through the early years’ curriculum and our wider school curriculum;
- Has 2 years post qualification experience of working with nursery age children
- Has high standards and expectations in every aspect of school life;
- Is committed to working as part of our wider early years’ team;
- Is an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that all pupils can succeed
- Is able to communicate effectively with parents/carers, staff and other stakeholders
- Is committed to continued professional development
- Is passionate about delivering an outstanding education within budget
- Is innovative and proactive in promoting and marketing the unit
Details of Key Requirements can be found in the Person Specification attached.
Applications by email only: email@example.com. Applicants who have not received an invite to interview will not have been successful on this occasion.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by e-mail or telephone, if possible.
Salary: £18,065 - £18,426 (pro-rata) – (Actual at 20 hours £8438.97 - £8610.28)
Scale: Grade 3 SCP 3-4
Closing Date: 30th March 2020 Midday
Interviews: Week Commencing 30th March 2020
Minimum Contracted Hours - 20 per week (currently would be required to complete 32.5hours until 17/07/2020) – Term Time Only (45.08 pay weeks)