RETURN TO SCHOOL september 2020 for all year groups
We will be welcoming back Y1-Y6 year groups to school on Thursday 3rd September 2020 (YR will be joining us on Wednesday 9th September). We will still be following goverment guidance regarding Coronavirus and will keep you updated with any changes.
September Risk Assessment (coming soon)
We are not able to provide break-time snack at this time. You may send your child with a piece of fruit from home.
As all children will be eating lunch in their classroom bubbles we are only able to provide a limited lunchtime menu. For more information click here.
Please note you will need to order your choice for the following week on ParentPay by Wednesday of the preceding week.
You are also welcome to send in a packed lunch from home, however, please ensure that your child is able to open items independently as due to the current circumstances staff may not be able to assist.
Please ensure your child has their own named water bottle every day.
Badgers Wraparound care will also be resuming from 3rd September click here for more information
It is extremely important that parents follow the advice given by government to help restrict the spread of the Coronavirus.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
If you think you have coronavirus, please stay at home and follow this NHS advice.
Everyone aged five and over in the UK with symptoms can now be tested to confirm if they have the virus.
- UK government response
- Guidance for schools and educational settings
- Stay at home advice
- Detailed stay at home guidance
- New travel guidance for the education sector
- Updated statement from Ofqual on exams and assessments
- Travel advice for British people travelling overseas
- Sign up for free government alerts about coronavirus
Department for Education helpline for staff AND parents
- Phone: 0800 046 8687 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- County council’s coronavirus update
- Sign up for free Staffordshire County Council alerts about coronavirus
- Current list of Staffordshire school closures
- Sign up for free Staffordshire County Council school closure alerts.
- Updates for early years settings
- Fun Club
- Liberty eBook
Staffordshire’s Customer Services Contact Centre for coronavirus enquiries
- Phone: 0300 111 8050 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com
support services for parents & children