We have now welcomed back all year groups to school.
As traffic outside school is always an issue Staffordshire County Council have issued us with a map to help you and your child/ren walk/cycle/scoot to school. Please see links below.
We will still be following government guidance regarding Coronavirus and will keep you updated with any changes.
Please ensure your child has their own named water bottle every day.
Badgers Wraparound care will also be resuming from 3rd September click here for more information
Latest information for Parents/Carers
It is extremely important that parents follow the advice given by government to help restrict the spread of the Coronavirus.
or call 119
- Test & Trace Letter (September 2020)
- UK government response
- Travel advice for British people travelling overseas
Department for Education helpline for staff AND parents
- SCC Letter re increased testing in Staffordshire (17th November 2020)
- Emergency Family Hub Grant
- Letter to Parents from Staffordshire County Council (23rd September 2020)
- Parents Guide
- County council’s coronavirus update
- Sign up for free Staffordshire County Council alerts about coronavirus
- Current list of Staffordshire school closures
- Sign up for free Staffordshire County Council school closure alerts.
- Updates for early years settings
Staffordshire’s Customer Services Contact Centre for coronavirus enquiries
- Phone: 0300 111 8050 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
support services for parents & children
Websites to support Children's Mental Health and Wellbeing
Dealing with anxiety - https://tutorful.co.uk/guides/the-expert-guide-to-help-your-child-with-anxiety
Every Mind Matters - https://coronavirusresources.phe.gov.uk/now-more-than-ever-every-mind-matters/
Young minds parents’ survival guide - https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/for-parents/parents-survival-guide/
Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families - https://www.annafreud.org/parents/